Photobucket

Music

Poll Tie Breaker:Head2Head- Justin Timberlake V Chris Brown

JT CB

Sunday 13 April 2008

News and Gossip!!!

Here are the results of our poll :D
1.Christina Aguilera 80%
2(joint).Britney Spears and Gwen Stefani
3.Nelly Furtado

So Christina won...deservadly too in my opinion :D
What i have done is put a little dedication to Christina at the top of the page, those 3 songs are her best 3 in my opinion and Tell Me with diddy is also there cuz its my fave song ever and Christina's best duet, take a listen,watch out for the next poll..and congrats to Christina!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.